Author Topic: 727,s Chi town and oregon  (Read 6198 times)

Offline Pam Brooker

• View Profile
727,s Chi town and oregon
« on: October 10, 2018, 04:01:21 PM »
Hi Guys..
Been a while.. Sorry i've been away. It cant be helped.. Please understand.
Hope you enjoy the pics.. Love you all..
Pam

PS.. Sorry about the sizes. I didnt know.. I'll resize from now on.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 04:03:48 PM by Pam Brooker »
That I should never forget!

Offline Marty Barnes / TWVA-KLAX

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View Profile
Re: 727,s Chi town and oregon
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 05:43:02 PM »
Which 727 is that? 

I have the FlyJSim for XP11 which is not study-level, but is somewhat the level of complexity scales pretty good.

Offline Pam Brooker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 07:10:00 PM »
Thats the flyjsim pro. Odd, I was under the impression it was study level.. Fantazstic little plane though. Simply completely love the beast ::lol::, although, i must say that with as easily as i tire any more,   flights as long as or longer than a couple hours are seriously taxing so i try to make short hops of just a couple hundred miles.. Maybe the bay area to LAX..
I would also highly recommend the 737-200V3 by the same authors. Very fun..

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 09:45:14 PM »
I have the v2 version, and I looked at the receipt and it does say "study level".  I think I just have mine set to make it easier to get going.  I've only been in the XP11 since Christmas of last year.  A lot to learn ... but I do like the better 'feel' of the flight dynamics and how the outside world moves more realistically.  I run a custom rig that uses the NVidia surround features to stretch 3 displays into a 5780x1200 main monitor.  Love the sensation of speed during takeoff and landing ... and the way the sim responds to throttle inputs.

I also have the Wilson 707 and L-1011 which are a blast.  My next foray is to look at the X-Life Traffic.  I do miss my custom traffic I had in P3D.

Offline Pam Brooker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 11:02:37 PM »
welll, I have mine set to be flown by an idiot ::LOL::.. It starts with engines running and ready to go. I still do everything via VFR ( even from forty thousand feet ) and if i get lost, i have a GPS. All these years, i would open the flight model, make a change on a number, start fsx and test the change, then exit fsx and make another change. Do that a few thousand times and i think anyone gets tired, so things like civa, fms and navigation go out the window. I just want to fly any more so i make it as simple as possible.. I also have an efb which gives me a map thats better than the gps for when i really get lost ::lol::. One of the things i like best about xp-11 is that the language used in the flight model is totally alien to me. I  havent got a clue how to change it and that pretty much suits me fine because i only have to fly :) ..
So, do we support X-Acars yet??  would love to fly again..

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 08:59:27 AM »
I'm using the kACars free with my X-Plane 11.
It's been a while since I did that install, but I think all I had to do was to use XUIPC instead of the old FSUIPC.  Works just like it does in FSX / P3D.  I do have to right mouse click on it an select "run as administrator", but that is due to WinBlows 10.

Try a google search for kacars x plane 11.

Offline Pam Brooker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 11:48:17 AM »
Thannks Marty.. I'll do that..

incident-prescription
incident-prescription