Author Topic: Land Down Under Gallery Contest  (Read 7076 times)

Offline Charlie Ford/TWVA-CEO

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View Profile
Land Down Under Gallery Contest
« on: May 01, 2017, 10:48:04 AM »
Good morning everyone! Well today we are launching the Summer 2017 tour: Land Down Under. Hopefully by now everyone has seen either their emails or the posting here in the forums. This tour will run till the end of August so there is time on this one. That said, we thought that it would be fun to add another layer to this.

Well get ready to break out your photography skills because TWVA is going to hold a contest of who can find the best screenshot of the tour. At the end of the tour, we will all create a post for everyone to cast a vote for their favorite picture of the tour. There are a few rules:

1) 1 Entry per person (May adjust to 2 if we get enough interest)
2) Can be any phase of flight
3) When you post the picture, tag what flight it is from. (LDU1, etc...)
4) Post your picture as a reply to this thread starter

Hope everyone enjoys the tour but more importantly, have a great summer. I look forward to seeing everyone around during the summer months and can't wait to see the shots.

Offline Marty Barnes / TWVA-KLAX

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View Profile
Re: Land Down Under Gallery Contest
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:26:55 PM »
Well, really not an entry .... but am hoping to join the Bee-Hive of activity Down Under this weekend!

Offline Tom Burrill/TWVA1981

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 06:27:11 PM »
Thanks Marty the line of planes is constant some guys are really moving I tend to sit back a bit and enjoy the scenery and have a schooner of beer now and then.

Offline Marty Barnes / TWVA-KLAX

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 08:03:26 PM »
.... I tend to sit back a bit and enjoy the scenery and have a schooner of beer now and then.

Great Minds Think A Like ...  8)

incident-prescription