Software Setup > kACARS_Free

Can't install due to newer version

<< < (3/3)

Brian Stevens/TWA2116:
You Sir are the man.  Thank you much.  Works now!

Jack J-L/TWA2420:
hey guys, sorry for necroing this but i haven't been able to find the answers anywhere online.

i havent flown (or atleast havent used kacars) in a good while but was trying to use it today cause i wanted to get back in the "hotseat" again persay but im getting a connection error and this popup. ive tried the solutions here to no avail and the only other solution ive seen mentioned online is to call up your ISP which i cant do cause im on a somewhat shared network and the provider is less than helpful cause of something about blank headers.

so was just wondering if yall had any ideas on how to fix this? cause i cant try redownloading kacars or seeing if theres an update or whatever cause it seems the dude behind it has close the website due to not having time to develop it anymore.

Ross Barton/OVA5281:
Hi,

Unfortunately, I've experienced instability in the TWVA Website which has "hangered" my planes.  If the site is acting up, kACARS will not connect and if connect, will lose connectivity.  It makes flying and recording one's difficult.  I want to fly for TWA, but the instability has made it not practical.  Once the site is running consistently, I'll be airborne again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version