TWVA Virtual Official Forums > HANGAR/DOWNLOADS

Dedicated to Flight 800

<< < (2/5) > >>

Gary Locke:
Great job....love it Steve

Andrew I/TWVA-Scheduling:
Steve,

Freaking awesome job on this. If i may point out a couple things as "constructive" criticism, the TWA nose "Ship number" 17119 is missing on the nose, and in 1996 17119 did not have the blackout patch on the nose.  This is not intended to be a hit on your skills as they are awesome.   Just suggestions for historical accuracy.   THanks again

Steve McBee/TWVA FLEET MGR:

--- Quote from: Andrew I/TWVA-Scheduling on January 02, 2012, 02:23:35 PM ---Steve,

Freaking awesome job on this. If i may point out a couple things as "constructive" criticism, the TWA nose "Ship number" 17119 is missing on the nose, and in 1996 17119 did not have the blackout patch on the nose.  This is not intended to be a hit on your skills as they are awesome.   Just suggestions for historical accuracy.   THanks again

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the heads up Andrew, I will look into these, shouldn't be too hard to fix.  :D

--- Quote from: G.Tyler/TWVA-History-KSTL on December 07, 2011, 07:50:55 PM ---Love the TWA ramp equipment.  Although the letters at the top of the stairs are backwards I still want it.   Anyone know how to create TWA ramp equipment?

--- End quote ---
  Whoops! Sorry about this, will get it fixed.

Attached files should fix the reversed stair text

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version